26 December 2008

The first grammatical chaos post

Hello all . I am relatively new at this blogging thing, so i will just start off with a hello. I'm probably not more interesting than the average person trolling around on the net, but I do have the forum, and my tech is on point, so I will give this whole thing a try.

What do you need to know about me? I'm a teacher and I'm a coach. I work with the youth of America and I take my position seriously, some would even say all consuming. I like to travel, i like to get my gamble on, and i have almost no problem saying what i want to say, although i am sure old age and something my parents would have classified as wisdom and I'd classify as a fear has tethered my desires to speak my mind as openly as i once would have. That being said, I'm still pretty likely to say something you wish you could have or would have said, and it makes my day to be able to do so.

I will be writing on a variety of topics, including but not limited to politics, sports,music (mostly underground rap, old school r & b, and old alternative, but you never know where chaos leads you) relations (carnal and personal), my home state of Minnesota, the ignorance of kids in America, black coaches, authors, actors, musicians and many other things black, California laws, religion, philosophy, etc, etc, etc.

Let's see how this thing works out...

DD


No comments:

Post a Comment